NORTH LITTLE ROCK FIRE DEPARTMENT NEW APPARATUS
1. A Pierce Velocity 100' Mid Mount Aerial Tower/ Quint is currently on order for the NLRFD. This cutting-edge technology apparatus has the following options and equipment: (Taken from the G&W EVS Facebook Page)
"TRUCK OPTIONS: TAK-4, Clean Cab Design, Command Zone 3 Multiplexing, Front and side roll airbags, Stabilizer placement cameras, 2 Elkhart monitors on basket
TRUCK DETAILS: Chassis: Velocity; Body: 100' Aerial Tower; Doors: 4; Engine: Cummins X12, 500 hp; Headset system: David Clark Wired; Scene lighting: Whelen 12v LED; Pump: Waterous, S100, 2000 GPM, Single Stage; Water tank: 300 (gallons)"
2. Two Pierce Enforcer Pumpers were delivered to the NLRFD on April 29, 2019. These two identical pumpers will have a 7010 Cab, four doors, Cummins ISL9 - 450 HP Diesel Engines, 1500 GPM single stage Waterous pumps, (with top mount controls), 750 gallon low profile Water Tanks, TAK-4 independent front suspension, Front and side roll air bags, Cancer
prevention cab design, EMS Cabinet in cab, David Clark Headset system,
Low profile hosebed, Whelen LED warning lights, and Q-Tone Sirens.
3. Pierce/ Freightliner Rescue/Pumper To Replace Current Rescue 5.
Delivered to the NLRFD on 11/9/2018. Placed in Service about 12/1/2018.
This vehicle was paid for with a FEMA/Home Land Security Grant.
The Current Resue 5 (2004 International/ Ferrara) became Standby Rescue 1.
4. Pierce Heavy Rescue Vehicle To Replace Current Rescue 1
Delivered to NLRFD 2/26/2018. Placed in service in April 12, 2018.
Current Rescue 1 became become Hazmat 1 - At Station 2
Current Hazmat 1 (1988 GMC Step-Van) will be retired!
5. PLACED IN SERVICE MAY 1, 2017:
Pierce Impel 1500 GPM Pumper For Engine 7 with a 750 Gallon
Water Tank, Roll Up Compartment Doors, Pierce Command Zone
Electronics, Allison 5th Generation Transmission, Cummins
ISL9 450 HP Diesel Engine, and a top mounted pump panel.
6. Three Pierce Sabre 1500 GPM Pumpers were placed in service as
Engines 1, 6, and 10 between the dates of May 22nd and May 28, 2018.
These three pumpers have a pre-connected jump line in their front bumpers,
ground ladders carried in an enclosed compartment inside the body of the
pumpers, 1000 gallon water tanks, Cummins ISL 450 HP Diesel engines,
rear booster lines, top mounted pump panels, and roll up compartment doors.